What does Workable do?
Find, Track and Hire great candidates. An intuitive system that teams actually like to use. Attract candidates via a huge network of job boards, referrals and social recruiting. Source candidates with a built in sourcing tool or via your external recruiters. Track candidates through the hiring process, with fast interview scheduling, a structured interview process and effective collaboration. Make data-driven decisions and optimise your process with recruiting reports.
What does Workable offer that BambooHR doesn’t?
- Attracting candidates: Workable has a network of over 180 general and specialist job boards, and also provides customizable careers pages, social recruiting and referrals.
- Sourcing candidates: our built-in sourcing tools make it easy to source candidates based on the location and skills required for the job.
- Interview scheduling: Our true integrations with Google and Outlook provide a real-time view of hiring manage availability making it easy to coordinate single or multipart interviews.
- Structured interview kits and scorecards: Create an objective interview process, reduce hiring bias and get actionable feedback from your team.
- Integrations: Workable integrates with popular assessment providers making it easier to screen candidates as part of your standard process, to hire with confidence.
Workable is the only ATS with a built in sourcing tool. People Search scans millions of online profiles and multiple data sources to provide candidates that match the skills and location of the job. We also have true 24/7 global support and a native mobile app for Android and iOS, meaning that wherever you are, you can always get the job done.
BambooHR / Workable Integration
One-way API integration. Upon hire in Workable, a new employee is created within BambooHR. This can be initiated manually or automatically.
Some of Workable’s Integrations….
LinkedIn, AngelList, Monster, Indeed, Career Builder, Spark Hire, Checkr, Codility, Criteria, One Login, Google, Office 365 + more
Departments sold to:
We have 6,000 customers in 90 countries across 6 continents.
The backend is in English only, but job descriptions for candidates can be in any language with a Roman alphabet
What size of organization does Workable sell to?
Typically 100-1000 employees in a broad range of industries
Customer Key Attributes:
- They spend too much time trying to engage hiring managers for feedback, scheduling interviews and finding talent.
- They’re growing and need an intuitive, scalable system that their teams will actually use.
- They have a system, but it’s too difficult to use, and not widely adopted.
Key Joint Customers:
We have around 130 joint customers including, Zapier, Spark Hire, Sum Up, Babylon Health and Article.
- Do you need a more robust ATS that includes collaborative hiring and the ability to post to multiple job boards?
- Are you looking to implement a new solution in the next 6 months?
Pricing is based on selected features and the number of people using the system.
Timelines & SLA’s
A sales representative will contact typically within one business day. Accounts are assigned based on geography in a round robin distribution. Sales cycle is generally 30 days
We typically reach out to customers to schedule implementation within 24-48 hours of receipt of signature. A customer can be up and running, using Workable within 24 hours. The average integration for our Pro accounts takes about 3 weeks.