With BambooHR integration, recruiters and hiring managers can assess candidates for various skills within a single workflow. Candidate assessment reports can be viewed in BambooHR ATS which empowers the recruitment team to make data-driven hiring decisions.
Our skill library includes 500+ IT skills, 20+ Coding languages, 50+ Next-Gen skills, 20+ Domain Skills, 20+ Cognitive tests and more…
Track a candidate’s test progress with the help of real-time image proctoring that captures images of the candidate during the test. The system raises a flag if the candidate has used any unfair means while attempting the test.
Product Security and Compliance
Safeguarding your company’s data is a top priority for Interview Mocha. With OAuth 2.0, Cloudflare, and TLS, we have adequate security measures in place. Moreover, Mocha is fully compliant with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) and ATP guidelines
Role-based access control and team management
Assign various user roles to team members with fine-tuned control over the access levels and permissions. Using pre-employment testing software, you can manage your team with customizable user roles like Admin, Recruiter, Hiring Manager, Evaluator, and External Recruiter and set access permissions individually.
Empower recruiters and hiring managers with powerful reports that display a well-organized and easy to read the summary of a candidate’s assessment result. Get rid of the traditional pass/fail grading categories to set your own performance categories.
Interview Mocha’s 1-click integration with BambooHR ATS is 100% DIY, super quick and doesn’t require even a single line of coding! Users simply need to have BambooHR and Mocha accounts and map the job created in BambooHR to the Mocha tests.
1. Log into your BambooHR account
2. Click account settings, you will find a tab called Your BambooHr URL
3. Copy the URL (Note only copy till sandbox.)
4. Logout from BambooHR
5. Log in to your Interview Mocha account
6. Click Settings – >Integrations
7. Click 1-Click Integration under BambooHR
8. Click Configure, and copy-paste the URL, click Add
9. The subdomain name is added, click Authorize
10. You will be redirected to the login page of BambooHr. Enter your credentials and sign in to your account
11. Return to your Mocha account and click Activate Integration
|BambooHR Field||Sync Direction||Interview Mocha Field|
|Applicant Email||Applicant Email|
|Job ID||Job ID|
|Job Name||Job Name|
|Applicant ID||Applicant ID|