WHAT IS GOODHIRE?
What does GoodHire do?
Background Check Platform
Intelligent Technology Built-in Compliance US-Based Customer Support Pre-built Integrations with Leading ATS & HRIS Systems. Transparent, Fair, & Respectful Candidate Experience.
What does GoodHire offer that BambooHR doesn’t?
- GoodHire offers an integrated background screening process
- Extensive and Reliable Data Sources: we have years of experience organizing billions of public records. Our platform pulls up-to-date criminal records from thousands of instant and offline sources at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Linked Records Deliver Complete Searches: Intelligent technology links applicant records using aliases, Department of Corrections records, dates of birth, and other identifiers to create profiles with linked criminal, sex offender, and watchlist records for the same person.
- Actionable and Organized Data: Using proprietary algorithms, our platform’s criminal code classifier automatically organizes offenses into high- and low-level classifications to provide context on criminal records.
- Law-based Record Filtering: To mitigate potential legal risk, our platform automatically applies federal, state, and local law compliance filters to remove records from applicant reports that cannot be used legally by employers to make hiring decisions.
- Custom Filtering for Relevant Reports: By using our criminal code classifier to set filters based on company policies, reports can be customized to remove less important record types, such as minor traffic offenses, in order to surface the most relevant data necessary.
- Additional Reviews by Support Agents: Experienced Support Agents review and cross-check records against additional data sources to further verify information. Unverified records are removed to eliminate the possibility of making hiring decisions using unreliable data.
- Preliminary Hiring Criteria and Adjudication: To determine whether candidates meet hiring criteria, records can be automatically processed based on customized rules. Workflows may include pre-defined rules to trigger pre-adverse action steps to reduce workload and mitigate risk.
- Integrated Adverse Action for Federal, State, and Local Laws: GoodHire is the first in the industry to offer easy-to-use, automated adverse action workflows built in to the platform to help you stay compliant with hundreds of federal, state, and local legal requirements and Ban-the-Box laws.
BambooHR / GoodHire Integration
From within BambooHR, employers identify which candidates need a background check. Background check orders are automatically queued for processing on the GoodHire platform, with the candidate’s legal name and address already pre-filled. Once the check is ordered, GoodHire’s candidate self-complete flow handles gathering of all remaining personal information and legal consent for the background check. The HR team can easily track the background check status from within the candidate record in BambooHR, and is notified via email when the results are ready.
Some of GoodHire’s Integrations….
Lever, Jobvite, Breezy HR, Greenhouse, iCIMS, TAM, Newton
Departments sold to:
What size of organizations does GoodHire sell to?
Customer Key Attributes:
Desire to integrate a FCRA compliance background check process into their hiring workflow, post job offer
Key Joint Customers:
Renaissance Electronic Services, LLC, Kew Industrial, Shopgate, Inc., Barkman Honey,MM JS Auto Holdings, LLC, PolarityTE, Inc.
No minimums are required at this time. There is no integration fee on the GoodHire side.
Tiered; discounted for BambooHR customers
Timelines & SLA’s
When a lead is submitted to GoodHire, a Sales person will reach out within 1 business day.
Once volume is established, pricing can be provided the same day and the customer can get set up on invoicing.
The integration can be set up in 1 day and reports can be run the same day.
Quick Links & Collateral
GoodHire Background Check Flow
Humanizing Background Checks
GoodHire Apps Marketplace Listing